jueves, 2 de febrero de 2012

Silencio y Distancia

En este momento creo que esta canción expresa mejor lo que no puedo decir con palabras y con una mente confusa


Silence and Distance (Angra. Holy Land)

Been here for so long On the morrow I'll dare
Silent and distant Reaching out, unaware
Stealing the whispers From my deepest request
And you watch me Waiting for something new
My hands, as empty As my body and soul
Could keep pretending But in the heart I'd be gone...

Still stare at my face But lost seem your eyes
Keep hold of the sails Against the blue sky

Ooh, I'm intending A way back to the sea
This emptiness burns inside And leads on for endless miles

Don't let me go Away across the sea,
It may be much more wide Than what it seems to be

Ooh, I'm still searching The way back to be freed
The loneliness hangs around us However we can't see

Now let me go Away across the sea,
The waves can't be as high As they pretend to be
And now I know In my heart, I won't forget
The sails against the blue sky That taught me how to live...

... With no sorrow And tomorrow we'll share
Silence and distance 'till our faults are repaired
You'll be the mistress Who I'll never forget.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario